Need to practice that smash? Whether you want to improve your skills or you intended to add a fitness habit, Chut’s Center is one of the places in Quezon City where you can play the crowd favorite sport – badminton.
Chut’s Badminton Center has six available courts. The facility is not as top-notch as some of the other badminton courts I’ve been to (especially the ones in Ortigas and Makati areas) but at least they provide the basic needs of the players and their rates are cheaper.
They have shower and changing rooms. Lockers are also provided. A small store is situated at the side of the court selling badminton stuff like shuttlecock and some snacks and drinks. In case you need first aid items, they also have some for sale.
- Better call to have an advance reservation because there are a lot of people playing especially during the weekends. Some courts are even used for badminton lessons.
- Chut’s Badminton Center organizes tournaments open for everyone. Visit their page from time to time to get updated with the games.
- Badminton lessons are being offered.
- PHP90/head: Play All You Can (Courts 1, 2, 3)
- PHP60/head (High School Students and Below): Play All You Can (Courts 1, 2, 3)
- PHP190/hour/court: Courts 4, 5, 6
- PHP260/hour/court: Courts 1, 2, 3
- PHP290/hour/court: Courts 4, 5
- PHP240/hour/court: Courts 6
Saturday and Sunday: Play All You Can
Shift 1: 7AM-1PM
Shift 2: 1PM-6PM
Chut’s Badminton Center
Address: 63 Dangay St. Veterans Village Project 7 Quezon City
Contact Nos. : (02) 371-4512 / (02) 332-1976